Tourist

During my stay in Greece I had the great opportunity to visit Athens, and it`s all thaks to some amazing girls who I met in Samos. Athens has always been on my bucket list and I`m so thankful that I had this chance to explore this historic and beautiful city with some amazing people. 
Anyways, what can I say about Athens? I fell in love with it and I didn`t want to leave. Like for real.. I was standing there, at the airport with the tears in my eyes. Haha.  Athens is a strange mishmash of everything -  the history, culture, food, nightife, shops. I`s really an unique city. There is something hidden round evey corner and You`ll never get bored there. I love this place and I can`t wait to go back. 







Follow me via Bloglovin / Instagram / YouTube

Comments

  1. Hi dear, i'm new follower on your blog, can you follow me on my blog? :)
    https://amoriemeraviglie.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment